Camp Site Terms & Conditions
- On arrival, it is the responsibility of the camper to report to the campsite officer.
- A camping pass issued by Fosse Way Events Ltd must be shown on entry to the site by each caravan/ camping unit and displayed at
- Caravan and tents must be pitched at a minimum space of 6m apart and in a position agreed with the Campsite Officer.
- Pitches must be kept tidy and left clean when vacating the site.
- No holes, pits or drainage channels to be dug on the camp site without the express consent of the Campsite Officer.
- The contents of chemical toilets must be disposed of at the disposal point provided.
- All rubbish must be deposited in the bin bags provided and disposed of at the refuse disposal point provided.
- Vehicles must not be driven in the campsite unnecessarily.
- A speed limit of 5MPH is applicable to All vehicles on the campsite.
- Current full driving licence holders are permitted to drive on the campsite.
- Motor cycles, mopeds, motorised scooters and skateboards are not permitted to be driven in the campsite.
- Open fires must NOT be lit on the campsite.
- Barbecues must only be lit in an elevated position.
- It is highly recommended that the caravan, tent or camping unit is equipped with a fire extinguisher and everyone knows how to
operate such equipment.
- All campers should acquaint themselves with the location of fire points and fire extinguishers in the campsite.
- Dogs must be kept under control on a lead not exceeding 3 metres when on any part of the campsite.
- Dogs must not be allowed to foul the campsite. Dog walkers are requested to clear up after their animals and dispose of the waste
in a sealed bag at the refuse disposal point provided.
- Noise from musical instruments, radio, television or other entertainment equipment must not inconvenience others.
- The flying of model aircraft or kites is not permitted.
- Ball games are not permitted close to caravans or tents.
- Catapults or air guns or other firearms are not permitted on the campsite.
- No aggressive or anti-social behaviour will be tolerated.
- The Wessex Truck Show campsite operates a NO GLASS policy. Any beverages brought to the show must be in cans, plastic bottles
- The campsite officer is responsible for the general conduct of the site and has the authority to require people to leave the campsite
for any of the foregoing rules.